New Slimbiker Blog Site

I have moved my Slimbiker Blog to a new site. New posts, along with all of 2008 rants, can be found on my main web page:
http://www.curtissweb.com/blog

See you there...

Slim

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Blog Site

Hello Everyone. Happy New Year. I just wanted to let you know that I went ahead and added my blog to my main Curtissweb site. This will make it easier for me to control the look, feel and content to give you a better experience when reading about my 2009 biking season. I also went ahead and imported all my 2008 blog posts into my new site so I will be shutting down this one in a few months (after I am sure all is well).

I hope to see you on my new site soon. My first post will be about my Christmas gifts and how my Mountain biking gang is going to be pissed at me when we night bike.

Check it out and make sure you change your bookmark/favorite/RSS feed to reflect the new site.

http://www.curtissweb.com/blog/

Later,

Slim

2003 Specialized Enduro Expert
2005 Specialized Roubaix Elite Double

No comments: